Privacy, relaxation and calm natural beauty are the main features of villa Bibiluna in the Resort.
Villa Bibiluna guests have access to the facilities of The Grenadine Golf Resort
Grenadine Golf Resort facilities
- Beach activities: Hobiecat or sunfish sailing, snorkelling, windsurfers, canoes and paddle-boats (complimentary).
- Tennis centre: offers 4 all weather floodlit courts.
- Golf: Unique Jim Fazio designed 18 hole championship golf course (2004) . 6620 yards par 72 set on dramatic sloping hills and along the coastline. This is a most distinctive course of character and playability with spectacular panoramic views from every hole overlooking the Southern Caribbean Sea. The front 9 holes are set in a semi volcanic crater whilst the back nine climb high into the hills. The signature 13th hole enjoys breathtaking views of the Grenadines archipelago. Golf buggies and clubs available.
- Canouan Resort Spa: A haven of relaxation and care delivered by highly skilled therapists in secluded beautiful surroundings overlooking the turquoise lagoon. The Spa includes two Palapas treatment rooms with glass-bottomed floors over the emerald sea- water for a memorable treatment.
- Gym: A well equipped gym with a full range of cardio vascular machines including running, cycling, steppers and elliptical machines.
- The Sugar Palm Kids Club ( 4 – 14 years): An inspiring purpose built recreational facility for the care and entertainment needs of children on holiday. There are two floor play areas equipped with all age appropriate toys, games, craft tables, reading zones and playstations.
- Resort Restaurants include
- Point de Jour beach bar and grill
- Bellini’s Bar and restaurant
- La Piazza Italian restaurant
- The Godahl Beach Hotel (occasional)
Guests are requested to register a credit card at the resort reception shortly after arrival so that expenses incurred on the resort may be charged to their account directly and settled on departure.