- Complimentary continental breakfast supplies are available daily in the villa. Breakfast à la carte at additional cost is also served at the resort open air restaurants – a 12 minute idyllic drive on the golf cart through the golf course.
- In-villa dining. For guests who prefer to self-cater, villa staff will purchase all supplies as requested and available. Bills should be settled directly with the housekeeper on a daily basis.
- In-villa dining – by prior arrangement with the resort restaurants. Additional resort fees will apply as charged.
- Private beach supper on Point de Jour may also be organized through the resort villa reception. Additional fees will apply.
- Guests who prefer to dine out have a choice of restaurants both on and off the resort. Resort restaurants include:
- Point de Jour beach bar and grill – the ideal venue for spending the day on the beach. A casual restaurant with a lunch menu of grilled seafood and meats, salads or sandwiches. Drinks include cocktails to enjoy whilst relaxing under the trees or shade by the sea.
- Pink Sands Pool Bar – located at the Pink Sands hotel overlooking Godhal beach specialises in health foods.
- Romeo – all day dining offers an authentic global menu.
- Juliet- evokes the ambience of a member’s club complemented by both the indoor and terrace seating.
- Bellini’s Bar and restaurant- named after the famous Venetian cocktail -this open air bar and bistro offers a relaxed yet elegant bar to relax with a cocktail or a cappuccino. Open for light lunch or diner.
- La Piazza Italian restaurant – a stylish Italian restaurant adjacent to Bellini’s. The menu offers a number of eclectic Italian dishes along with a wine cellar offering an extensive selection of Italian wines.
- Restaurants may be rotating on alternative days subject to season.
Restaurants off the Resort:
- Palapa Restaurant – at the Tamarind Beach 4* hotel is an open terrace bar and restaurant serving a selection of Italian dishes , wood oven pizzas and fresh local fish. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Village restaurants – The Mangrove – a laid back casual restaurant set on the beach serving fish and chips and a brief but authentic menu of local cuisine. Occasional live music
Provisions and Shopping
We would be happy to organize your pre-arrival shopping as per availability of seasonal, local and fresh produce.
The villa Bibiluna staff will happily assist with your daily shopping or diningreservations.